“We feel obliged to share the fruits of our effort with people who don’t enjoy the advantages we do.”
http://creatingsparks.com/?endonezit=binary-options-software-for-mac David Langford, MD and Chief Investment Analyst
A Better Quality of Life for ASD Families
source link Long Lake Research is the founding corporate partner of the Critical Window Foundation.
http://www.segway.fi/?kastoto=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-mit-paysafe&b4f=75 The Foundation is being established to assist the families of pre and early infants school children that have recently been diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders (ASD).
go site –
follow link http://www.assurancesdeparis.com/?ispaniso=web-de-citas-2017&36c=08 Its objectives include:
- Providing financial assistance to families who are unable to afford therapy because of the costs of early intervention
- Assisting in meeting additional costs such as therapy materials
- Giving respite to parents
go site –
- Offering anti-bullying counselling to ASD children and their families
- Funding anti-discrimination actions against those who unfairly discriminate against ASD children, their families and carers
- Funding additional training of teachers in best practice behaviour management
- Financing research into the management and treatment of ASD